The Complete Salesforce Classic Administrator
This course covers all the basics of Salesforce Classic administration, from user management to security settings. Salesforce Classic is the original Salesforce user interface (UI), and it’s still used by many organizations. If your organization uses Salesforce Classic, or if you’re planning to switch to Salesforce Lightning, this course is for you.
Not only will you learn how to configure Salesforce Classic, but you’ll also understand when and why to use certain features. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently manage your Salesforce org.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basics of Salesforce Classic administration
- Manage users and security settings
- Customize fields, page layouts, and record types
- Automate your sales process with workflows and approval processes
- Generate reports and dashboards to track your data